OUR LADY and St. GEORGE
The following information is provided to assist anyone who may wish to book the hall for a private function.
• All applications must be made in writing.
You can download application forms – 2 pages HERE or pick one up from the porch at the back of the church.
Please ensure that you are aware of the Bookings Terms and Conditions which can be viewed HERE.
Completed forms should be handed in to the church or posted to the address on our CONTACT page.
• Hall availability is displayed on the year planner on the notice board at the back of the church and current bookings are also HERE on the website. We attempt to keep this as up to date as possible but please do not assume that the date you are looking for is free until you have received written confirmation of the hall’s availability.
All enquiries regarding availability should only be made using the application form.
• All applicants will receive written confirmation that their booking has been accepted or rejected. Please do not assume that your booking has been accepted until you receive written confirmation from the Hall Management Committee.
• Bookings will only be confirmed after receipt of deposit.
• The person making the application is responsible for ensuring that the Hall Booking Conditions are adhered to. These are shown along with the hall booking application form and are on display in the church porch.